Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Time for Bible Girlfriends Online


Adriana & I, July 2013

What is Bible Girlfriends Online? Bible Girlfriends Online is a women's bible study online, where women can come to connect and grow with Christ. Due to the hectic American lifestyle, this forum can reach women that otherwise might not have access to a bible study due to living in a remote area, tending a newborn, dealing with health issues, or maybe even caring for an aging parent. This is also geared for busy college students, working professionals, or anyone seeking to know and grow in Christ while wearing their pajama's. If this sounds like you, then won't you join us?

The Lord laid on my heart to minister to women back in 1996 while my middle daughter was just an infant, but I didn't know how that would be possible. Thanks to Adriana Vermillion, I knew the moment she asked me, that this was the realization of that vision. I feel called to take this journey with all of you. I hope I will endeavor to grow in Christ, and get to make some new girlfriends along the way. I'd like to know each and every one of you personally. So stop, and introduce yourselves. To join our Facebook chat click here.

We are working out of a devotional from Proverbs 31 Ministries. If you'd like to follow along, or to purchase the text click here.

We look forward to seeing you at our new time.
Mondays from 7-9 pm you can follow along with us, we'd love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...