Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Reading

After just reading my friend Edie Melson's blog, it made me think about summer reading. Her blog was talking about favorite protagonists. You can catch it at : the WriteConversation.blogspot.com

Summer reading is a pleasure that many of us enjoy. What are you all reading this summer?  Do you like your book selection or not? Weigh in!  Maybe we could start a sort of unofficial book club of sorts.

Currently, I am reading "the Distant Hours" by Kate Morton. It is a bit of a historical fiction thriller if that is at all possible. Morton is writing about a genealogical quest in search of one's past, and it comes complete with a creepy old house, 3 spinster sisters, and the legend of the mud man.  I'll weigh in again once I've finished it!  So far, it has me on the edge of my seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...