Monday, June 20, 2011

Back from Vacation

Hi.  I just got back from one of those trips where you spent as much time driving as I spent at my destination.  I thought I'd get a lot more of my summer reading done.  However, with the gusts of wind on the beach in Outer Banks, NC it was quite.... impossible.  I think I only managed to read one chapter the entire time I was gone.


Outer Banks, NC is situated off the northern part of the North Carolina coast.  They are a series of islands connected by roadway.  There is so much to do there.  There are 4 local lighthouses, the original site of Kitty Hawk, tons of wildlife, and lots of water activities.  A highlight for me was seeing the wild mustangs  run through the surf.  It also was the first time we got to connect with my husband's brother's family since their dad died 7 years ago.  I hope I am fortunate enough to get to go there again!

What are you doing this summer?  Join in the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...