Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Leave of Absence from Workout Wednesdays

My Beautiful Ellen's High School Graduation 
By Laurie Epps

To my dearest readers,

After much deliberation, I've decided to take off the month of August from this column to spend some much needed time with my family. It's a joyful time for us. 



Pictured is my middle daughter's high school graduation. Now I've got to be mommy, and get her enrolled in college. I can't believe we made it! I couldn't be more pleased.

Also in August, my youngest will take her First Holy Communion, and she'll also celebrate her seventh birthday. All of this, back to school, some new writing contracts, plus grad school has this writer busy working! 

After so much heartache, sacrifice, and loss, finally a renewal is happening for all of us. Working out has been a big part of enabling a more positive outlook. I'm also researching nutrition tips to share with you, and boost my own weight loss since I've plateaued. Coming this fall will be more guest writers, and more substance.

Please enjoy your last few days of summer, and love each other. Don't give up on your goals, and I'll be back with you next month.

Blessings,
Laurie Epps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...