Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Year, New Columns

By Laurie Epps

Hello my dears. Happy New Year! Since it's a new year, and I'm making some basic changes to my blog. I'm changing my focus, and writing about things that are more relevant for me now. After talking with many friends, I realize the economy's still bad, many of us are facing real problems with our health, and that includes depression. So instead of just talking about writing, I'm hoping to expand my horizons to include health, nutrition, and all sorts of wellness. This will include spiritual health, nutrition, fitness, emotional support, and life planning. We're all in this together, and I hope this redirection will not only encourage writers, but also all sorts of people. This isn't a new years resolution or anything, it's something much more. But I've learned my lesson, we're going to start slowly with a column every Wednesday about my fitness journey. By March, I hope to add my writing column back in, and hopefully, some divorce support by the summer.

Till next time.

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...