Sunday, March 2, 2014

Scout Sunday


Scout Sunday, February 23, 2014

Every two weeks, kids from all over the upstate descend upon the little Presbyterian church on Whitner Street in Anderson. On behalf of Troop #724, I'd like to thank the First Presbyterian Church of Anderson, SC for use of their facilities for our children. As a former Girl Scout myself, I know they are making a sacrifice for the betterment of today's youth. They are the future generation, and learning skills that will not only help prepare them for the future, but also train these children to be better citizens in society.

Also, it's Girl Scout cookie time again. If you live in the Anderson, SC area, you can visit our booths at Bi-Lo across from the Anderson Mall on Saturday, or in front of WalMart off Liberty on Sunday to purchase cookies. If you don't live here locally, you can simply go to the Girl Scout website to find Girl Scout cookie vendors near you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...