Thursday, June 14, 2012

Well folks, I got my second byline!  I am so excited about this undertaking because I was published writing what I like to write the most.  As an introduction, I had a major car accident and near death experience when I was 18 years old.  This talks about those few moments while I was considered to be clinically dead.  Check it out!!!

The link near the bottom of this post called random thoughts on being human should take you directly to my story.  I hope you all like it, since it is a piece that I truly like.  I am putting myself out there for all that I am, and all that I was. Enjoy.


      • Hi Laurie! I've finally gotten around to updating my site with your guest piece. I went with your near-death experience because it was so captivating and fascinating. I didn't think it was dark at all. More uplifting and honest. Check it out when you have time and let me know if everything looks OK to you. Thanks for your contribution to my site!! Keep writing!
    • about an hour ago
      Patrick Caneday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...