Thursday, June 14, 2012

Technical Difficulties


A few weeks ago, I had my hard drive crash on my computer. The following day, my cell phone fell in the toilet.  It has been such a weird, and mind boggling experience to discover how reliant I have become on technology.  So I apologize since I didn't post anything. I am up and running now, and despite my move near the end of June you should be able to view things I have been working on as a more regular thing.  I am thinking that I will make a special things to do for the fourth of July instead of my regular blog that week, and take the week of July fourth off.  But please, keep checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...