Monday, September 30, 2013

Connections: Delayed

By Laurie Epps

I just wanted to print a formal apology for not keeping up with my Monday Morning Book Club blog, and starting some new professional endeavors has me uncovering ways to serve you better.

You'll notice that my blog has a new look, and additional tabs with more information to add additional ways for you to cross reference my work. Not only my work, I working towards finding new and more concise ways for you to obtain this same information yourself.



Beginning Monday, October 7, 2013 we will return to my normal column and get back in the trenches with social media. If you haven't gotten the book, Connections: Social Media and Networking Techniques for Writers, click on the link to purchase the book and join the conversation.

In the meantime, the author of the book, Edie Melson, also has a column devoted called Social Media Monday's at: http://thewriteconversation.blogspot.com

I look forward to serving you all again beginning in October 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...