Friday, October 5, 2012

New Blogger Account

I think I have finally found some direction for my blog. This blog will be used for writing. By that I mean this will have activities to help you and your kids start writing!!!!! I hope these ideas will be shared with educators, students, homeschoolers, and other writers. However, I am hoping to get my other blog up and running first. So beginning in January of 2013 we will begin our dialogue to help get an entire new generation of bloggers to emerge. So let's start the conversation!

In the meantime, please view my new blog: http://www.homeschoolfluff.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...