Saturday, June 21, 2014

Vacation 2014

My little daises this past week 
By Laurie Epps

I just wanted to let my know my faithful followers, that I'm on vacation till the end of the month. I had guest bloggers lined up, who've not been able to access my blog successfully. I'll be returning with new content to serve you better in July. I hope you'll continue to check back though since I just haven't had any wifi this past week out in the woods with Girl Scouts. This week, I'll be in civilization and I'll be creating new material in the evenings to serve you better.

Enjoy your travels this summer, and be safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunflower Photobook

Sunflowers Captured By My iPhone 8 By Laurie Bower Epps I knew I was in need of headshots since my last photoshoot was in either 2012 ...